Poetry Recitation is happening this week!
Students in Room 16 will be sharing their poems on Thursday 4th, at 2.10pm. Everyone is welcome!
Here are some tips to try at home:
- Re-read your poem, read each line slowly and repeat
- Record yourself reciting your poem, play it back so you can see what you need to improve on
- Practise eye contact with an audience
- Try including hand gestures or actions
- Change the tone in your voice and pronounce your words properly
But most importantly... have fun!